dedra harvin, licensed esthetician
1. What do you love most about your career in Esthetics?
I truly love helping people achieve their skincare goals and embrace the true beauty that exudes from what they already possess inside!
2. What are your favorite clinical skincare products and why?
I love the Quillaja Papaya Enzymatic Powder Cleanser by Anna Lotan Pro for gentle enzyme cleaning and mild exfoliation - and the Iluma Brightening Serum and Vital C Hydrating Serum by Image Skincare. Together these two help even out skin tone and boost hydration! The Purifying Drops by Courtney Sykes Molecular Aging help remove impurities from pores and fight acne - and the Remedy Gel with hydrocortisone and aloe by Glo Skin Beauty soothes irritation, calms redness, and promotes healing. Perfect!
3. What is your favorite service you offer?
My Beautiful You! Age-Defying Full Treatment Facial - which is a combination of alpha hydroxy acids, antioxidants, and Celluma LED light therapy. Clients love the results!
4. How do you inspire your clients?
I try to make each client feel special and unique while encouraging each one to take small steps to achieve the results they desire.
5. If you could give SEEI Students something to hold onto, what advice would you give them?
You are your brand! There is something unique inside of you, that only you can give your potential clients and contribute to the beauty industry.